2018 Rug Trends: Warm Up Your Space
Posted on November 02 2018
The perfect rug can completely warm and revamp any room in your home, from your living room to your bedroom. But choosing the one that best suites your style and space can be a challenge, so we'd like to offer you some inspiration that’ll make this decision easier. Here are our top rug trends and picks for fall 2018, as chosen by you, our guests!
1. Cowhide. What’s cooler than a cowhide rug, right? These rugs are one-of-a-kind, made with the utmost quality and care, and they complement almost any style of home décor. Stop by your local Stash Home store, and we'll help you select the perfect cowhide rug for your space.
2. Shag. Yep, you heard it right. Shag rugs are trending this fall, but these aren't like the shag carpeting from the 1960's and 1970's; these are sharp modern versions, like the Beckley Rug (below). They provide the most cushioning between your feet and your flooring, and they're oh so soft!
3. The Javari Ivory and Granite. As far as specific rugs, this patterned, power loomed, modern rug is a guest favorite this season. It's available in a variety of sizes, so it fits into both large and small rooms.
4. Persian-inspired. Intricate, elegant Persian-style rugs, like the Nyla Rug (below), are as popular as ever this fall. And we're not surprised, since these timeless pieces of floor art are expertly crafted and radiate with character that warms up any room.
5. Journey Indigo. Another particular piece of floor art that guests are loving now is the stunning indigo blue rug (below). It's power loomed with 50% wool and 50% viscose, so you get the best of softness and sheen.
So, there you have it. These are the top rug trends for fall 2018, as selected by you, our wonderful guests. And, we must say, we absolutely love your unique, chic style!