Black Friday Shopping Tips
Posted on November 06 2019
Black Friday is just weeks away, on November 29th! Are you ready for the big day and all of the excitement that comes with it? These Black Friday shopping tips will help you get the most out of your shopping experience, from scoring the best deals to simply enjoying the day.
1. Follow your go-tos. Most brands release their Black Friday sales and hours on social media and via email (Stash definitely will!). So, be sure to follow your favorite stores on Facebook and Instagram, and sign up to receive their emails.
2. Do your research. Don’t wait until the day of to find amazing deals that you want to jump on. These doorbusters go fast, and, once they’re gone, they’re gone. Make sure that you identify the items you want early. That way, on Black Friday, you can be one of the first to pursue these pieces, getting them before they’re sold out.
Source: Chocolate Cookies & Candies
3. Sleep tight. Get plenty of rest on the nights leading up to Black Friday, and, if possible, go to bed early on Thanksgiving night. You’ll need your energy for the big shopping day!
4. Make a shopping list. Separate your list into 2 columns—items that you definitely want to purchase and items that you’re thinking about purchasing. Then, on Black Friday, you can buy the products that you’re sure about early, before they’re gone, and further explore the other products in-store.
5. Bring a friend. Black Friday is more than just an annual shopping day on which you get awesome deals; it’s an experience to be enjoyed with friends and family. So, invite your best friend to go with you to these one-day-only events. You’ll have a blast spending time together perusing the sales and sharing style advice.
We hope that these Black Friday shopping tips help you prepare for the biggest shopping day of the year. If you’re having trouble deciding between all of the places to shop, go with the ones that give back to you and make your in-store experience more fun. At Stash, we will have mimosas, coffee, and yummy breakfast treats for everyone, along with gifts for some of our guests. We can't wait to see you on the big day!
Follow us on Facebook and join our email list to be the first to view our HUGE Black Friday savings.