Fresh Ideas for Spring
Posted on April 15 2019
Spring is finally here. Are you ready to welcome the season with fresh decorating ideas that brighten and rejuvenate your décor? These 5 tips will inspire you to incorporate pretty spring looks throughout your home, from your living room to your bedroom.
1. Bring nature indoors. Place flowers and plants on your tabletops, including coffee tables, end tables, dining tables, and nightstands. Set larger plants in the back of the room or use them to fill in an empty corner. Not only will introducing foliage add color and texture indoors, it will clean the air in your home.
2. Switch out your rug. Consider putting away your dark, traditional rugs, which are gorgeous and comforting during the wintertime but a bit dismal during the spring and summer months. Instead, opt for cream-, white-, and natural-colored rugs that complement almost any upholstery and brighten up your room.
3. Add pops of color. Integrate nearly instant touches of cheer by displaying colorful accessories, such as teacups and saucers, books, figurines, pillows, and throws.
4. Open the curtains. You’ve probably had your curtains drawn for months now to keep out the cold and to contain the heat emitted by your fireplace. Now, it’s time to open your curtains, let the natural sunlight in, and see the splendor in your own backyard.
5. Dress up your bed. Why not reward yourself with new, luxurious bedding? It’s the first thing you wake up to in the morning and the last thing you see and feel as you drift off to sleep. Make the absolute most of your resting experience and the invigorating spring weather with high quality sheets, plush pillows, and a soft blanket.
We hope that these Tips and Tricks get you into the spring spirit. This is truly a season that you can savor with friends and family, not just outside, but inside as well. Simply follow these tips, and you'll be well on your way to, dare we say it, adding a little spring to your step and your décor!