Spring 2020 Home Décor Trends
Posted on February 13 2020
Spring is just around the corner and starts on Thursday, March 19th. You can easily brighten up your home for the season without completely redecorating. Just incorporate one or more of the hottest trends for spring 2020, and you'll have a refreshed, stylish space that you and your guests will adore.
The Top 5 Home Décor Trends
1. Bold pops of color. What says spring more than vibrant shades of blue, yellow, red, and green?
Rowe Nash Swivel Chair
Rowe Sylvie Sectional
Rowe Club Chair
2. Rattan and wicker furniture. No longer reserved for your grandparents' back porch, rattan and wicker have definitely made a come back. And, yes, "grandmillennial style," a term coined by House Beautiful, is on the rise.
Austin Bandera Dining Chair
Austin Portia Dining Chair
3. Patterns. Think assorted patterned accent pillows, such as leopard print, polka dots, and geometric designs. Pattern mixing is hot this season, and there are no rules.
4. Performance fabrics. You don't have to worry about spills when your furniture is upholstered in performance fabric, which repels water, resists stains, and is easy to clean. No wonder this type of fabric is trending!
The Rowe Sylvie Slipcover Sofa can be ordered in performance fabric.
5. Quality bedding. Go ahead. Treat yourself to a luxurious bed, mattress, and sheet set. After all, you spend half of your life in bed. So, why not splurge on ultimate comfort?
Bernhardt Avery Bed
Ciao Bella Bed and Dresser
Did one or more of these design trends for spring inspire you? Did you see a look that you love? Come see us in the store, and we'll help you make your vision a reality. Happy decorating, everyone!