Styling Your Entryway
Posted on December 03 2019
Your entryway is the first room that your guests see upon walking into your home, so you want it to be warm and welcoming. You also want this prime space to showcase your style. These 5 tips will inspire you to create an entryway that you’ll be proud of, one that’s both functional and fashionable.
1. Start with floor art. Incorporate texture, pattern, and color into your entryway with the right rug. Whether you prefer traditional, vintage, bohemian, or modern, Stash has the rug that you're looking for in your local store.
2. Add a bench. A bench can serve a variety of purposes in your chic entryway—as a comfortable place to sit and take off wet shoes, as a nook where guests temporarily lay keys and purses, and as a decorative piece on its own.
Austin Cruz Bronze and Ebony Bench
3. Hang wall art. Don’t be afraid to show off your inner artist on the walls of your entryway, truly displaying your unique style. Think gallery walls, mirrors, and unusual pieces. Remember, anything can be art.
Austin Coles Bar Cart
4. Hide the clutter. Consider incorporating a beautiful storage piece, like the Bernhardt Adagio Credenza, into your entryway. You’ll instantly add extra storage, plus you’ll introduce a tabletop that has endless possibilities. Christmas garland, anyone?
Bernhardt Adagio Credenza
5. Light it up. Candles are always in-fashion. Imagine entering a friend’s home and being greeted with the smell of comforting pumpkin or tranquil lavender. This is the experience that you want your guests to have, and we can help you create it. Stop by your Stash Home to explore a variety of luxurious, fragrant candles.
Candles at Stash Home in Memphis
We hope that we’ve inspired you to revamp your entryway, the first glimpse into your gorgeous home. As Audrey Hepburn once said, “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.” At Stash, we’ll make sure that you’re always elegant and stylish.