Tips and Tricks: Getting Ready for Black Friday
Posted on November 20 2018
Black Friday is almost here! We know you’ve probably been anticipating this day for weeks, maybe even months. But are you ready for the big day and all of the excitement that comes with it? These Tips and Tricks will help you prepare for Black Friday 2018, November 23rd.
1. Sleep tight. Get plenty of rest on the nights leading up to Black Friday, and, if possible, go to bed early on Thanksgiving night. You’ll need your energy for the big shopping day!
2. Follow your favorites. Most brands release their Black Friday sales and hours on social media and via email. So, be sure to follow your go-to stores on social media channels, like Facebook and Twitter, and sign up to receive their emails.
Check out all of Stash Home's Black Friday deals here!
3. Make a shopping list. Separate your list into 2 columns—items that you definitely want to purchase and items that you’re thinking about purchasing. Then, on Black Friday, you can buy the products that you’re sure about early, before they’re gone, and further explore the other products in store.
4. Bring a friend. Black Friday is more than just an annual shopping day on which you score amazing deals; it’s an experience to be enjoyed with friends and family. So, invite your best friend to go with you to these one-day-only events. You’ll have a blast spending time together perusing the sales and sharing style advice.
5. Rise and shine. Set your alarm clock to wake you up early on the special day. You don’t want to be hurried and frazzled before you’ve even left the house; this will spoil the mood for the entire day. Instead, allow time to drink a cup of coffee, eat a light breakfast, and still be one of the first guests to arrive at your most-anticipated sale. (By the way, Stash Home opens at 7:00 am on Black Friday!)
We hope that these Tips and Tricks help you prepare for the biggest shopping day of the year. Just remember, get plenty of rest, plan ahead, and wake up early on the special day. Make sure and come in to your local Stash Home store starting at 7:00 am on Black Friday! We have some amazing deals on sofas, dining rooms, accent chairs, consoles, accessories, and more. Plus, the first 50 guests will receive a gorgeous live wreath, and every purchase comes with a free candle. We'll see you then!