Stash is turning 8 years old, and we’re celebrating with a huge Anniversary Event this Thursday, June 14th, through Sunday, June 17th. As we’re getting ready for this special occasion, we’re considering the best ways to celebrate anniversaries, especially milestones, like 5, 10, 15, or 20 years of marriage. Whatever the anniversary, a wedding or another joyous event, it’s important to do something amazing to mark the date. Here are some Tips and Tricks to get you started.
- Say thank you. Write a love letter or thank you card saying how much you appreciate your spouse or the employee who’s been with your company for 15 years.
- Give a meaningful gift. This might be something that he or she has wanted for a while or a piece of jewelry that’s engraved with the anniversary year. Traditional wedding anniversary gift themes include wood for the 5th year, tine or aluminum for the 10th year, crystal for the 15th year, and china for the 20th year.
- Revisit the place where it all began. Go back to the place where you met, where you got engaged, or where your first business location opened up. Laugh and cry over the memories.
- Take a trip. Do you and your spouse have one destination that you’ve always wanted to visit? There’s no better time than now to go, whether it’s across your state or across the country, you’ll cherish time spent away together.
- Indulge your palette. Go out to dinner at a beloved restaurant or stay in and make your favorite dish together. Talk about the good times you’ve had over a glass of wine.
We hope that this week’s Tips and Tricks has given you some new ideas on how to celebrate wedding anniversaries and other important milestones. Tell us about some of your best anniversaries in a comment below!
Make sure to celebrate with Stash during our Anniversary Event. We’ll have exciting specials online and in store that you don't want to miss, like $200 off sectionals, $100 off sofas, 30% off an end table when you buy the cocktail table, and much more. Plus, we're offering a free gift with every purchase!