So, you want to spruce up one or more rooms in your home, but you don’t want to break the bank doing it. Well, here’s some good news—decorating your home for less is easier than you think. This week’s Tips and Tricks covers how to get the look you want without going over your budget.
1. Select versatile furniture. Shop for furniture that can serve more than one purpose. That way, you won’t have to buy as many pieces to meet your needs. For example, an ottoman can function as seating, a place to rest your feet, and as a coffee table when it’s topped off with a tray.
This top grade leather, modern ottoman can serve as an extra seat or as a coffee table.
2. Shop sales. Most retailers offer regular deals and promotions, especially before and on Federal holidays. To be the first to hear about Stash Home’s upcoming deals, sign up to receive our emails and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
3. Switch out accents. An easy, inexpensive way to change up your look is to revamp your accents. Replace light fixtures, lamp shades, and knobs on cabinets. Transform your living room by simply getting new throw pillows; you can even decide to do this seasonally.
This new pillow pair will do wonders for spicing up any room via a cool tribal print and soft blue fabric.
4. Invest in most frequently used pieces. For example, think of how much time you and your family spend sitting (and maybe jumping) on your sofa. You don’t want to purchase an inexpensive, low quality sofa that won’t last long. Instead, go with a reasonably priced, high-quality sofa, and spend less on your accent chairs and tables.
No-sag seat suspension and a solid hardwood frame ensure that this guest favorite, the Lombardy Sectional, has a long lifespan.
5. Make your home a calming space. Create a relaxing atmosphere by adding candles, plants, and freshly picked flowers. These simple touches will do wonders for setting a cozy, peaceful mood that transforms your home into a sanctuary.
Remember, the price of your home décor isn’t what makes it valuable; it’s the moments that you spend on it and the memories that are created that matter. We hope that these Tips and Tricks help you stylishly decorate your home for less.