Top Furniture Trends for Fall 2019
Posted on October 02 2019
Fall is finally here! At Stash, we love this season for so many reasons—the cool weather, the falling leaves, football games, and, perhaps our favorite, the décor. Get inspired by these top 5 furniture trends for fall 2019.
1. Warm colors. Spice up your home with the essence of fall. Think cinnamon, pumpkins, and yellow harvests, and add a warm-colored accent chair. Or you could be more subtle and incorporate new home décor, like pillows, in rich colors.
Moe's Plunge Sectional
2. Natural materials. Sustainable pieces that are crafted of reclaimed wood or natural stone are hot this fall. They’re good for the environment, since they’re made from all-natural elements, and they bring less toxins into your home than pieces that are built with a combination of man-made materials.
Austin Durham Table
3. Velvet. Oh so luxurious velvet is as popular as ever this fall, and we aren’t surprised. The soft, lush feel of this effortlessly elegant fabric both warms up and glams up any room in your home. Try pairing a velvet sofa with contrasting textures of leather or fabric, as in the picture below.
Rowe Stevens Sofa
Austin Rust Velvet Chairs
4. Upholstered beds. What's more dreamy than an upholstered bed? Whether it's a bed with a fully upholstered headboard, footboard, and sideboards, one with tufting and nailhead trim, or one with a combination of solid wood and fabric, upholstered beds transform your bedroom into a magazine-worthy oasis.
Austin Jefferson Navy Bed
Bernhardt Jackson Bed
5. Mixed metals. Don't be afraid to pair different metals in one room, such as matte black iron and contrasting brass or silver. Mixing metals is definitely “in” this fall, and we adore this trend, since it results in a clean, classic look.
So, those are our top furniture trends for fall. Did we inspire you to spice up your home for the season? Did you see that one must-have piece that tells your story? Come see us in the store, and we'll help you discover your unique style and lead you to pieces that speak to you.